Directory Sync Operational Flow
This software synchronizes users and groups with the IIJ ID Service via the following sequence.
- Directory Sync starts per the job scheduler of the operating system.
- OpenLDAP synchronization objects (the users and groups) are retrieved via the LDAP connection.
- Information on users and groups is retrieved from IIJ ID Service and then cache information is generated (when there is no cache).
- A request for the differential data based on the comparison between the retrieved OpenLDAP information and the cache information is generated.
- The differential data request is sent to the IIJ ID Service.
- Cache information is updated in accordance with the result of the differential data request.