This section describes the procedure to uninstall Password Sync.
- If any user passwords have not been synchronized with the IIJ ID Service, make sure to synchronize the passwords for all such users.
- All data needed to synchronize passwords is deleted when the software is uninstalled without synchronizing passwords.
In this application, English is not fully supported as a display language.
Please switch operating system language to Japanese.
- The operating system must be restarted after the software is uninstalled.
- Perform the uninstallation procedure for all Active Directories for which the software is installed.
- The uninstallation process does not delete the configuration files (config.yml and secret.yml).
- Log into Windows as an Administrator.
- Open the Control Panel and click "プログラムのアンインストール."
- Double-click "IIJ ID Service Password Sync."
- Click "はい."
- Click "はい" to complete the uninstallation process. The computer will restart.