Password Sync 1.0.2
New Features and Changes
- Proxy authentication is now supported.
- A filter function for inquiries sent to Active Directory has been added.
- The actual information referred to from Active Directory by the IIJ ID Service when objectGUID is set as externalId has been changed.
- The program has been changed to use binary objectGUID values that are encoded as base64 values when making a reference.
- Log levels have been changed for certain types of output log entries.
- The log level for log entries made when the user is not found (user for which the password may not be synchronized) as a result of the query for the externalId of the user for which Password Sync has detected a password change in Active Directory has been changed from warn to info.
- We only support the use of Password Sync 1.0.2 when it is paired with Directory Sync version 1.0.2.
- Make sure to upgrade Directory Sync to this version if using an older version.