Directory Sync Operational Flow
This software synchronizes users and groups with the IIJ ID Service via the following sequence.
- Directory Sync is started by the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Active Directory synchronization objects (users and groups) are retrieved via the LDAP communication.
- Information on users and groups are retrieved from IIJ ID Service and then cache information is generated (when there is no cache).
- A request for the differential data based on the comparison between the retrieved Active Directory information and the cache information is generated.
- The differential data request is sent to the IIJ ID Service.
- Cache information is updated in accordance with the result of the differential data request