Directory Sync 1.0.2
New Features and Changes
- Proxy authentication is now supported.
- When Active Directory users are set to be synchronized by the Directory Sync again, IIJ ID Service users are now also automatically restored.
- When the "ID" and "External ID" parameters match those of IIJ ID Service users, these users are now automatically restored from the awaiting deletion state.
- The actual information sent by Active Directory to the IIJ ID Service when objectGUID is set as the external ID has been changed.
- Binary objectGUID values are encoded in Base64 format before being sent to the IIJ ID Service.
- The version of Directory Sync required to be used together with Password Sync is 1.0.2.
- Make sure to upgrade Directory Sync to this version if using an older version.