The IIJ Support Center is available for Operations Managers to receive support for the IIJ ID Service. Review the information in this section before contacting support. Refer to the "Troubleshooting" section for more information on errors.
- Applicable Event Logs
- Environment running Directory Sync (systeminfo.exe execution results, Active Directory version, etc.)
- Directory Sync version, config.yml configuration file, and installation directory
- The secret.yml file contains confidential information. Do not sent this file to the IIJ Support Center.
- Whether Password Sync is also used
- If using Password Sync: Password Sync version, config.yml configuration file, and installation directory
Refer to "Customer Support" in the "IIJ ID Service User's Guide" for more information on contact information and the authentication information required when contacting support.
We do not provide support on implementing Directory Sync or with creating individualized configurations. You must create configurations using this document as a reference.