Microsoft Outlook (Android)
Register the key pair that will be used with Microsoft Outlook on Android.
A Nexus 6 device loaded with Android 7.1.1 is used in this example.
- We recommend that you use one certificate per device. We do not support the use of one certificate shared by multiple devices.
- The procedure may vary depending on the model of your device and the version of the OS.
* Contact the device vendor for more information on the specific procedure for your device.
Open the downloaded key pair file.
Key pair files cannot be downloaded in Microsoft Outlook.
Use a browser to retrieve key pair files beforehand.
- Enter the key pair passphrase and then click "OK."
- Enter a name for the certificate and then tap "OK."
- Start Outlook and then tap "GET STARTED."
- Enter your ID and then tap "CONTINUE."
The following steps describe the procedure to use password authentication and device certificate authentication.
- First, log in using your password. Enter your ID and then click "Next."
- Enter your password and then click "Next."
- Tap "ALLOW."