Microsoft Outlook (Android)
Delete the key pair that is used with Microsoft Outlook on Android.
A Nexus 6 device loaded with Android 7.1.1 is used in this example.
- We recommend that you use one certificate per device. We do not support the use of one certificate shared by multiple devices.
- The procedure may vary depending on the model of your device and the version of the OS.
* Contact the device vendor for more information on the specific procedure for your device.
- Open "Settings" and then tap "Security."
- Tap "User credentials."
- Tap the desired user authentication information (key pair).
- Tap "REMOVE."