Files are uploaded to the folder displayed at the time of upload.
- Navigate to the folder (e.g.main01) where you want to upload a file. Click “Upload”.
- Specify the target file(s) (e.g. test01.txt).Click “Upload”.
Term Description Example Overwrite if the same file name exists Select this checkbox if you want to overwrite the file with the same name. Files will not be uploaded if a file with the same name exists in the folder. When revision management is enabled on the folder, uploading a file will keep the existing file as the revised file, regardless of whether the checkbox is selected or not. Please see “Revision Setting” for more details. File Name
Specify the full path of the file you are uploading. Click “Browse” to locate the file.
File name must meet the following requirements:
- The length of each file name must be less than or equal to 60 characters.
- The path (the length excluding “https://(contracted host name).dg.dox.jp/w/project/(project name)”) must be less than or equal to 225 characters.
- Following special characters are prohibited:
/ \ : * ? < > | " # % &
- Names beginning with “.ht” or “.dx” cannot be specified.
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\test01.txt Comment
Add comment on the file you are uploading.
The length must be less than or equal to 80 characters.
- If any, actions set to the destination folder will be executed when you click “Upload”. See “Action Setting” for more details.
- “Action Setting” lets you execute actions at the time of file upload. See “Set Actions when Uploading Files” for more details.
“Stop” aborts file upload and reverts you to Step 1.
- The result will appear when the upload finishes.
If the upload failed, check the message displayed in “Remark” and then retry.
“Back to List” will revert you to Step 1.
- The maximum size per file is limited to 2GB. For compressed files, the limit is for the uncompressed size of the file. However, when the antivirus check takes time, the upload may fail even if the file size is 2GB or less because of the limit on execution time.