Change Access Control Setting
You must create access control first for the accounts and groups that had no previous access control set. See “Set Access Control” for more details.
- Navigate to the intended folder (e.g. main01) and click “Access Control Setting”.e
- Click the access control link under “Access Control Mode” column.
- Set access control.Click “Modify”.
Term Description Read/Write Select to enable Read/Write access. Read Only Select to enable Read Only access.
- “Stop” aborts setting of access control and reverts you to Step 1.
- The access control setting you modified will appear in the access control list.